Sunday, January 19, 2014

All You Can Eat...until you throw up

"All You Can Eat"
Doesn't sound too bad, right? All I can eat in an hour for only 20 bucks? With such a huge sushi menu? Sign me right up!

Except not.

Four of us went to get sushi last night, and we did all you can eat. Two rounds of it! And we were good...until we realized we still had 20 rolls to eat and we were all too full to function. By the end of it, we had all loosened our belts, and were slumped over the table, trying our best not to throw up. But we didn't have to pay for any non-eaten sushi!

Fourteen hours later, however, I'm still too full to eat. I don't think I've ever felt this way before. Not even on Thanksgiving.

And I feel terrible because there are 870 million people out in the world starving, and here I am, with my stomach so full, I have to consciously keep myself from throwing up.

Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment