Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's 2014 already?

I don't even know how I got through last year as fast as I did. But I guess I could blame that on work and school.

I'm 16 days late, but New Year's resolution, yeah?
*First and foremost, pay off my credit card bill.
*Start exercising more, because I am unhealthily out of shape.
*Do my hair and make up more. I love doing it, so why haven't I been?
*Find a good college to go to.
*Budget.
*Cross off at least 5 things off my Bucket List.
*Get 2 SAG vouchers.
*Less pizza and fast food, more actually fixing and cooking my meals.
*Drink more water, and less coffee.
*Post more on this blog. I have it, why not actually use it.

I think that's about all I can think of at the moment.

I wish everyone a happy new year and I hope you all succeed in what you set out to do.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment