Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

First post of 2013!

This is where I start writing up my resolutions, yeah?

  • Drink more water (I really don't drink enough and that is not good)
  • Take care of myself more (I'm not talking 'go to the gym', 'lose weight', etc. I'm talking about eating healthier and exercising because I don't want my blood to clot and for me to die young.)
  • Read more
  • Get better grades
  • Get a job
  • Move out
  • Remember to take my make up off at night instead of in the morning before I shower
  • Look on the brighter side of things
  • Try to make at least one more friend this year
  • Learn how to curl my hair with a curling iron
  • Start saving up money to go to Europe
...I don't have any more at the moment. I'll be sure to add more if I think of anything, but ah well.

Hugs and kisses and have a wonderful start of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment