Friday, January 4, 2013

Look at me being all grown up and adult.

New year, new me!

Or not.


Whatever the saying is, it's definitely time I go through my stuff and get rid of a lot. I have clothes I have never worn, books I have never nor will ever read, papers I can trash, stuffed animals that make me question why I'm still in possession of them...It's time to separate what I want to keep from what I don't want and to sell the rest on ebay and amazon!

I went through all my clothes last night, so I now have a towering stack of clothes in the corner of my room, and I plan on going through my books today.

I got a call this morning for extra work on Monday, and I'm doing a thing on Wednesday that will get me money and I babysat yesterday and that got me money. I just need to find a set job.

And move out. Relatively soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment