Saturday, February 9, 2013

Some people just make me so mad!


I borrowed a lawn chair on Monday from a neighbor down the street because I needed it on Tuesday, and when she loaned it to me, I had told her that I'd get it back to her as soon as possible. She told me whenever was fine and that she just wanted it back by summer.

She was at my house yesterday with my mom's friends because it was bunco night and my mom was hosting it this month, and she asked me if I got a lot of use out of the chair. I had planned to actually give the chair back to her last night before she left, but she managed to sneak out without me noticing. So I was just going to drop it off today on my way to rehearsal.

WELL. I wake up this morning with a voicemail on my house phone reminding me that I have her lawn chair and that "I can't keep it because they do want it back".

That is so rude. It has been 5 days. And the weather has been cold and rainy. She doesn't need her lawn chair to tan. I don't want to keep her stupid lawn chair. I never intended to keep her lawn chair. There's a reason I don't actually own one...it's because I don't actually want one! So sorry that I've been busy with class and driving to and from Hollywood because I have rehearsal every night, but let me just stop everything I'm doing so I can give you back your stupid lawn chair.

The nerve of that woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment