Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm putting off my homework to bring to you...

I'm listening to the American Idiot Original Broadway Soundtrack and putting off my English and Econ readings, and so I shall tell you of the past few...weeks?

Did I leave off me getting a part in the play I auditioned for? Well rehearsals have been going 3 times a week, but they just spiked up to 5 days a week. Yay for my gas bill! It's called There's No Church On Sunday and everyone should go see it because I'm in it. And we all know how fantastic I am. You can get tickets at http://theresnochurchonsunday.brownpapertickets.com/ !!! (Just write 'Tigger' on the printed out ticket.)

School started on Monday. What does that mean for moi? Two online classes, a Friday class, and another online class that starts in April. Tis fun, though. I'm already on the computer so much, that this will keep my computer time at least somewhat productive. (or not)

I worked yesterday on the set of Rizzoli & Isles. Can I just say, those who work on that set are awesome? Like...truly awesome. It was an 11 hour day and I was on my feet the whole time, and I can honestly say that was one of the most fun days I've had in a while.

Even though I had a 3 hour rehearsal afterward in which I was shivering from being cold all day and about to pass out. But Ethan gave me his jacket to keep me warm, so it was all okay.

I'm still jobless. But that's nothing new.

I just bought 4 school books for a butt-load of money.

Soccer Tournament season started up, so I get to add that to the mix.

And my sister got a rat. We named him Gus-Gus. He's a pervert.

And voilĂ ! You are now caught up in my extremely dull life!

No comments:

Post a Comment