Friday, March 8, 2013

So!

Possible sorted out almost-fight with the boyfriend. Who knows at this point. I'm just letting it flow from here and I'm not going to worry about it.

BUCKET LIST ITEMS ARE ABOUT TO BE CROSSED OFF!
Tomorrow, I have 2 soccer games, and then I have the cast party for my play. At a karaoke bar. Which I will sing at. Why? Because that's number 145 on my Bucket List!

That will be crossed off tomorrow night.

And then next Friday, the 15.......I MIGHT BE SEEING WICKED. (No bats were harmed during the process of that high pitched squeal.)

I might get to see Wicked. Which is number 168 on my Bucket List. And the show I've always wanted to see.

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Now I must sleep, because I have to be up in 6 hours to leave for my soccer games. What fun.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment