Thursday, March 14, 2013

The shoe definitely dropped.

Quite a load of nonsense has occurred recently.

I'll start off with soccer. My first game on Saturday was completely horrible. It was really and truly horrible. My second game was a lot better. And then I got fouled. I think I dislocated my right shoulder, but who knows. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out. Finally. It only took 3 1/2 days of myself being in immense pain for someone in my family to call the doctor to set up an appointment.

Because of myself being injured, it took forever just to change out of my uniform and into regular clothes when we got home, so I ended up only being at the cast party for the last 20 minutes. To which I did not sing.

I had work on the following Sunday, but it was still training, so we only really had to look at the powerpoint. Which was good.

Then today. Today occurred. Oh, what to say about today. So the guy I was dating was telling stories that didn't add up, and my friends all knew this. One of my dear awesome friends decided to do some investigating on Facebook. Turns out he has another Facebook, which he had blocked me and my best friend from so I would never find it. Guess who has been in a relationship for the past FOUR YEARS. Suffice to say, I am once again single. I have yet to get closure from this lying sack of nonsense, but I will before Monday comes around. I want answers, and he's going to give them to me.

On the plus side, I have my last work training day tomorrow before I actually start getting shifts. I also get to go to the doctor tomorrow for my shoulder so I can find out what is wrong with it. And then Wicked on Friday. Which is the only thing that is getting me through the week right now.

Oh! And my phone has completely died, and the replacement isn't coming in until late tomorrow or Friday. I'll admit, I'm addicted to my phone. And I've been without it for over 12 hours, I have to wait many more hours, and it's just a painful experience.

I am so done with this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment