Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life has been good to me...what's the catch?


First order of business: this past weekend was the performances of There's No Church on Sunday. I was actually really nervous about them because we had only been all the way through it once, and it had come out to 2 hours and 40 minutes. Which is longer than Les Misérables. We didn't even go through it all during the dress rehearsals. Friday was our first show, and 2 hours before the show, the set was still being made. It was really stressful for everyone involved.

But! The show went on, and I honestly think the Saturday show was the best, but I digress. The Friday and Saturday show was filmed, so I guess there will be DVDs? BUT EXCITING NEWS: IMPORTANT PEOPLE WANT TO BRING THE SHOW BACK. AND POSSIBLY TOUR.

That's right losers. There's No Church On Sunday might be touring. How exciting is that?!

And then for the second order of business.....I have a boyfriend. I met him on Valentine's Day (Could we GET anymore cliché?), and he came in as the stage manager for the play. I gathered up all of my courage to talk to him...and my first question was "So where exactly are you from?" Yes. I facepalmed when I got home. But he seems to find my awkwardness endearing. And we have amazing teasing banter! Which is just amazing! But yes. He asked me to be his girlfriend on March 1 (putting the date in there more for me than for you). He's....god, he's just amazing. He's sweet, and funny, and I really don't want to sound like a love-sick fool, so I'll stop.

Guys, I really like him. A lot. A scary amount. And this is my first relationship, which makes it even more terrifying.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop honestly. Possibly touring with There's No Church On Sunday? An amazing boyfriend? What's the catch?

No comments:

Post a Comment