Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Definitely not looking forward to the rest of today and all of tomorrow.

List of things I MUST do today because they're due tomorrow.


  • Write a 4 page persuasive paper on immigration for english due at midnight
    • Turn in physical copy tomorrow at 11 am
  • Make a 10-15 minute presentation on Women in the Music/TV Industry
    • present tomorrow at 12:30
  • Study for my theatre test, because I wasn't there for the actual test
    • Get up at 5 am tomorrow so I have time for the test
    • Take test tomorrow at 8am
  • Memorize the 4 page scene from A View from the Bridge (I got the scene today)
    • Get together with partner tomorrow
    • Perform scene on Thursday for the class
  • Find time to eat, caffeinate, and keep hydrated.
  • Turn in more job applications because my parents won't get off my back.
  • Clean up my room.
  • Find time to sleep tonight.
Help. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment