Thursday, November 22, 2012

My mindless babble.

My heart is really being tested right now during this Cowboys and Redskins game. It's a 7 point game now and we're so close to winning!

So to settle my heart and relax the adrenaline rushing through my system, I'm going to make a list.
I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and found their Leatherbound Classics. These books are just gorgeous, and like Pokémon, I need to collect them all.

The list of beautiful books that I need to become rich to purchase them all:
In order of purchase preference
The Chronicles of Narnia
Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales
The Scarlet Letter
The Vampire Chronicles
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
To Kill a Mockingbird
Anne of Green Gables
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Jane Austen: Seven Novels
Little Women
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Great Expectations
Hans Christian Andersen: The Complete Fairy Tales
Peter Pan
Wuthering Heights
The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
The Illiad and The Odyssey
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
The Count of Monte Cristo
Wicked/Son of a Witch
H.G. Wells: Seven Novels
The Star Wars Trilogy
The Story of King Arthur and His Knights
The Arabian Nights
The Bronte Sisters: Three Novels
Charles Dickens: Five Novels
Black Beauty
The Divine Comedy
Treasure Island
(It was hard to put this in order of preference, because I really want them all.)


Books of the Collection that I already own:
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Frankenstein
Dracula
The Complete Sherlock Holmes
       -Taylor just bought me this for Christmas. It is so gorgeous!




Let's just say I need to become very rich, very fast.

And the Cowboys just lost. Just a tad bit angry. Only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment