Tuesday, November 27, 2012

When did life get so busy?

And when did everything get so expensive?

And why won't my mother sit down with me so I can pay for my classes?
It's like she wants me to stay at home forever. Here I am, trying to pay for winter classes, and she won't sit down with me for it!

And I have 3 weeks until the end of the semester, which means that I'm about to become a lot more stressed than usual. In these 3 weeks I will need to:

  • Make my English portfolio (Due next Wednesday. Needs to be 5 pages.)
  • Write my English final (No one has a clue what that's on yet)
  • Study for my Woman's History final (I don't think my teacher even know what she's doing for that)
  • Test 4 in Music
  • The Music final
  • Write my 5 page concert report for Music
  • Perform my scene for theatre
  • Theatre final
  • Write a 10 minute scene for theatre with 4 other dunderheads in my class
  • Get a job
  • Pay for my stupid winter classes (If I can even get classes, because it keeps kicking me out because I haven't paid for them)
  • Finish The Hobbit before December 13, so Jenny and her dad can't scold me for seeing the movie before reading the book.
I just stressed myself out making that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment