Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm a horrible person!

I lied to my teacher about an assignment and I'm a horrible person and Karma is going to kick me.

I didn't finish it last night and I was going to do it this morning, but I woke up an hour and a half late this morning and only had 20 minutes before I had to leave, so I wouldn't have been able to print it out anyway, but still!

I told him about being super late this morning and not being able to print it out and if I could just email it when I got home and he said that's totally fine and to just bring a hard copy on Tuesday and I'm a horrible person.

So now I have to finish it and email it to him and all I want to do is just take another nap because I'm tired, but I can't.

So now I shall go get caffeinated and write the stupid report.

Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. your not a horrible person. You did what you had to save your grade and your ass

    ReplyDelete