Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stressed and stressed and a little more stressed.

I have a job interview on Friday. Which is really good news, but it's the week before finals and why is everything so stressful and busy?

So I just called and got a job interview for 6 Flags on Friday. At this point, I'm not expecting much. I don't want to raise my hopes only for me to not get the job. Which is something that would happen. So the deal I made with myself is that if I don't get the 6 Flags job, I will go to all the business in the lot and interview for temp jobs. But I need a job before 2013. It is a must.

I had two hours of sleep last night, I can hardly keep my eyes open because they are burning and drooping, and my english portfolio is due at midnight. Yes, the one that I told myself I would complete on Sunday and never even touched.

The problem with today is that  have to go referee a soccer game at 7:30, so I'm not going to really have much time after.

And then tomorrow I have to write a 2 minute scene for theatre, and a 5 page concert report for music. And study for tests in each (which are not my finals). And I still have to be up at 5 am to make it to class by 8 and be awake enough to not get myself killed. And then I have to ref later on that day.

The only thing on Friday at the moment is the interview, which I'm nervous for. I guess I'm going to just have to such it up and be myself without putting anyone off.

And then I have finals next week. Which are nerve wracking, because I am so nervous for my English grade. I really don't want to fail and retake that class. It would kill me.

But now, I shall take a nap. The letters in front of me are swimming and if I take a nap now, I will have just under 2 hours of sleep before I need to start the portfolio. That will give me two hours to work on it, then refereeing, then finishing it if it is not already complete, then sleep.

I'm so loopy, I'm rambling in a blog.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment