Sunday, October 7, 2012

Make a living off a sharpshooter? I think...not.

Last night, my dad was talking to my brother, Tanner, and his friend about 3:10 To Yuma and they eventually got on the topic of guns.  My dad took out his pellet gun to show the boys and made a promise that he would let them shoot in the backyard today.

So they woke up today anticipating shooting coke cans in the backyard. Which they did. For several hours. And eventually dragged me out to shoot with them, for which I am now muddy and in desperate need of a shower.

I got to find out that I have perfect aim when shooting a pellet gun. Who knows? I could continue to work on my aim with different types of guns and eventually work to making my living as a sharpshooter.

Or I can continue in my quest of earning my keep as an actor.

Either one.

Doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment