Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Muffin Tops

I woke up this morning, like every morning, with a pumpkin craving.  My first thought was pumpkin pancakes, but since I have yet to actually make pancakes and I know IHOP doesn't deliver, I decided against that.

Since my Starbucks (the one I am a loyal follower to) isn't getting their next pumpkin spice shipment until (hopefully) tomorrow, that was out of the question too.  Then I found the Inside BruCrew Life blog, and all their pumpkin recipes. Of which I have no ingredients (or time) for.

And then me and my stupid self realized something.  I have a Cookbook binder with a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Muffin Tops. And the 2 ingredients for that.  So I immediately set forth to make these treats.

Ingredients:

  • Betty Crocker Spice Super Moist Cake mix
  • 1/2 can (14.5 oz (out of the 29 oz can)) of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
Put both ingredients into a bowl, blend it with a hand mixer, then drop by medium spoonfuls onto a greased/buttered baking sheet.  Place the baking sheet into a 350° preheated oven and let cook for 15-16 minutes.  Check to see if it's done by inserting a toothpick into the middle of a muffin top (if it comes out clean, they're done). Then put on a cooling rack to cool.

And Voilà!


And I have now happily filled my pumpkin craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment