Monday, October 15, 2012

Quick Update!

Since I did absolutely nothing today! No really. I can't remember what I did today. I just know I was wrapped up in my heating blanket all day because my mother likes it when the air conditioning causes snow in our house.


BUT!

I am very excited (...is that spelled wrong? Spell check is telling me it's wrong, but it looks pretty correct to me...) for tomorrow. Want to know why that is?

FREELANCE WHALES CONCERT.

To those of you who have no idea what this is, it's a band. A wonderful band. Full of wonderful musicians. Of which I will get to see live, in person, tomorrow at 7:30 pm.

In less than 24 hours I will be in front of that stage, marking number 48 off my Bucket List.

I am pretty much jumping for joy at this point.

I love music.
I love concerts.
I love marking things off my Bucket List.

And tomorrow will contain all three!

And now I need to go to bed because it is 11:15 pm, and tomorrow is a busy day.

Theatre class, Music class, getting ready for a concert, leaving to pick up my friend from her school (which is about an hour away), then driving for another hour to the concert, then the concert at 7:30, then I will crash happily at her grandmother's house and be back out the door 6 am Wednesday morning so I can make it back in time for my classes.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment