Thursday, October 11, 2012

There is a possibility I go to Starbucks too often

My mom called me to ask what I wanted since they're still out of pumpkin spice, and this is what occurred.



Mom: Hey Alex, if I were at Starbucks and they didn't have pumpkin spice....
Me: What would I get?
Mom: Yes.
Me: Venti extra-hot dirty Chai latte
Mom: She wants a Venti extra hot dirty Chai latte. Ooh, you guys are good.
Me: What just happened.
Mom: They both already knew what you wanted. Do you come here that often?
Me: Who is working?
Mom: *asks* Robby and Lindsey
Me: Hi guys!
Mom: *to them* Alex says hi. *To me* They say hi.
Me: They are so nice. Okay. Is that all?
Mom: Yes. Be home in a few.


With the storm and that, my day is going wonderfully.

Edit: My mother came home and I asked more about it. Apparently before she even called, she asked them what I would probably want and they both answered "Most likely a dirty chai".

I don't know whether I should feel accomplished or ashamed.

My life in a nutshell:

No comments:

Post a Comment